We hope everyone is staying healthy. In an effort to support our communities well being, St. Pete Air is temporarily closing our school and has the following new guidelines. Thank you for your support during this time.
Effective at end of business 3/26/20, the flight school and lobby at St. Pete Air will be closed for one week from March 27th until April 3rd.
*****New Guidelines as of 3/26/20*****
AIRCRAFT RENTALS AVAILABLE:
- Aircraft rentals are restricted to pilots already checked out and current
- Rentals are restricted to solos, check rides and passengers that are family members only
- Keys and hobbs tickets will be placed in the aircraft as the lobby will be closed
- Schedule online or via phone
- No checkouts will be offered during this time
- St. Pete Air staff will continue to sanitize aircraft before and after each flight. For your personal protection, we encourage pilots to also sanitize the aircraft before and after use with you your own sanitation supply.
- Flight instruction is suspended
- Ground school may be conducted with your instructor outside of the classroom and following the CDC guidelines for spacial separation
- If you have a check ride scheduled please contact our Chief Flight Instructor, Matthias Otte, at 727-481-3779 or [email protected] for more information
- Aircraft scheduling in advance is still permitted. Call 727-755-1359 or schedule online at Flight Schedule Pro
MAINTENANCE AND AVIONICS SHOP:
- Maintenance and Avionics will remain open with onsite visitation restrictions
- We ask that no customers visit the hangar without an appointment. Please call 727-755-1359 to make an appointment
An update will be sent out by next Friday, April 3rd. We appreciate your help in this as we all do our part! Stay healthy!