St. Pete Air Maintenance & Avionics Center, directed by Blake Reischmann and his team of qualified A&P/IA mechanics offer the highest quality of aircraft maintenance available to general aviation and corporate aircraft owners.
Our team’s main priorities are safety, customer satisfaction and quality service. Blake Reischmann, Director of Maintenance and part owner of St. Pete Air has established a career in aviation as a commercial pilot with over 4,000 hours of flight time and is an FAA Certified Inspector Authorized Mechanic with experience in everything from 100 hour/annual inspections to complete aircraft restoration. Blake grew up in an aviation family, and has been in the industry his entire life.
- FAA 145 Certified Avionics Repair Station
- IFR Certifications
- Avionics Installations and Repairs
- 100 hour/Annual Inspections
- Piston Single & Twin Engine Aircraft Maintenance
- Turbine Single & Twin Engine Aircraft Maintenance
- Installation of STC Conversions & Alterations
- Air Conditioning System Repairs
Hours of Operation: Monday- Friday 8am – 5pm (On-Call Maintenance available 7 days a week)